- White Co-Worker: That's not how you say it.
- My Dad: But you knew what I meant so why do you have to make a big deal out of it.
- White Co-Worker: Aww come on man, it's funny, lighten up will yah Nestor?
- My Dad: You know I speak 5 languages, right? How many can you speak?
- White Co-Worker: Just English
- My Dad: Tell me something. What does a cow say?
- White Co-Worker: Moo?
- My Dad: That's right, the cows in my country say that too. You know why? They can only speak one language *walks away*
- White Co-Worker: *sheds white tears*
she literally embodies the idea of determination and fierceness
"I live in a neighborhood where my husband & I are 1 of the 3 Black families that live here.. Tonight the KKK knocked on our door!!! I was already looking out the window and seen them coming down my driveway. I screamed for my children to come upstairs in my room and into my master bath. . As I seen there faces in fear.. my mind flash back to Malcom X. My oldest understand but not the rest. My husband prides his self on teaching his wife & family self defense when he not home…. My heart was pounding! Palms sweating! Voice weak.. I look at my son.. And my mind drifted to Micheal Brown, Treyvon.Martin, Shawn Bell. WE legal over here.. everything registered! As the knocks kept coming .. I mustard up the voice strength to say just a minute! My body weak.. but my mind strong! I open the door.. Scope on! Beam on! Safety off!!! WHAT CAN I DO FOR YALL!!! Cause you at THE WRONG HOUSE! #FacesPriceless!! I will Protect. My Home, My Children, MY LEGACY!!!"
WHAT KIND OF QUEEN
WHAT KIND OF GODDESS
This is crazy
WHY ARE THEY SO ACCURATE
Drake needs no title…
hahah, these are TREMENDOUS
BLACK HISTORY MONTH!
This is my tribute to the black cartoon characters I grew up watching. Happy Black History Month.
1. Gerald - Hey Arnold
2. Keesha - The Magic School Bus
3. Huey & Riley Freeman - The Boondocks
4. Fillmore - Fillmore
5. Storm - X-Men
6. Sunny Bridges - Class of 3000
7. C Bear and Jamal - C Bear and Jamal
8. The Browns - The Cleveland Show
9. Kwame - Captain Planet
10. Brock - Pokemon
11. Susie - The Rugrats
12. Franklin - Peanuts
13. Little Bill - Little Bill
14. The Junkyard Gang - Fat Albert & The Cosby Kids
15. John Stewart - Justice League
16. Gary Coleman - The Gary Coleman Show
17. Static Shock - Static Shock
18. Skeeter - Doug (yes Skeeter is black… Don’t question it)
19. Chef - South Park
20. The Harlem Globetrotters - The Super Globetrotters
21. Miranda - As Told By Ginger
22. Vince - Recess
23. The Prouds - The Proud Family
24. Uniqua - The Backyardigans (her name is Uniqua… Don’t question it)
25. The Tenants of the Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs Projects - The Pjs
26. Afro Samurai - Afro Samurai
27. Damey Wayne - Waynehead
28. Cyborg - Teen Titans
29. Mr. Popo - Dragonball Z (let me have this one)
30. Numbuh 5 - Kids Next Door
it is necessary for children to be raised with dogs
This is easily the funniest shit on the internet to me right now.
Lmao it took me a while to get this
When a stranger sits next to you on the train and starts talking
Dads and Tumblr
I reblogged strictly for the very last one
These are fucking hysterical.
That’s. All. My. Dad….
Picture it, 300 lb man in either suspenders or overalls (there is no other option) big fluffy beard, and floppy crushed cowboy hat…… laughing hysterically at his own jokes, composed mostly of VERY dry humor.
And people wonder why I’m so sassy.I may have never seen my dad in a cartoon costume, but he put his suspenders on a purple flower skirt and plaid shirt in middle school when he was going to be one of the chaperones on the field trip that day.
He passed away earlier this morning smh.